Today, I finished my Construction Trades story that I went to shoot last Thursday with Katie. This was a difficult script to write for me because of all the information I tried to fit in but Carol gave me advice on what not to write in a story and re-worked it so it flowed nicely. Thanks Carol! Afterwards Gary helped me edit it together. I think I have the hang of linear editing now so my goal for next week is to attempt it by myself.
Because Ididn’t go out on a new story today, I had some extra time before the newscast so I learned Character Generator with Gary. And I worked that during the newscast as well. That was a lot of fun. I also made a call for Ken and organized the scripts.